YouMail support has a list of codes for reforwarding your voicemail to your carrier. For AT&T they list ##004#. This didn’t work for me on my iPhone 6.
To activate YouMail I had to dial:
- *61* Access Number #
- *62* Access Number #
- *67* Access Number #
So, to deactivate YouMail I dialed:
This can be used on almost all eBook formats. This details how to remove DRM from a PDF.
First, you will need to download:
Next, configure calibre to use the plugin:
- Extract the tools_v6.0.7.zip file
- Open calibre
- Click Preferences
- Click Plugins (under Advanced)
- Click Load plugin from file
- Select tools_v6.0.7\DeDRM_calibre_plugin\DeDRM_plugin.zip
- Select DeDRM under File type plugins
- Click Customize plugin
- Click Adobe Digital Editions ebooks
- Click the green +
- Click OK to accept the default Unique Key Name
- Click Close to close the Key window
- Click OK to close the Customize DeDRM window
- Restart calibre
calibre should now be ready to go! Click Add books or just drag and drop a book into the program.
After installing iFunBox and trying to Import Media, I got the error: “Totally 0 file, 0.00 MB copied.”
I found this article on their blog, but it didn’t fix the issue. The solution was to install the latest version of iTunes and then sync music.